Tuesday, May 25, 2010

First Entry

 Being the first entry, I was bored sitting in Benji's room couldn't figure out what I could possibly do or go. Therefore, I started creating something to waste my time with. Blogging. As I was chatting with Kenneth and Dennic on FB, thanks KennyBulubulu by the way for a great session of awesome advises you gave and Dennic, the idea of you inspiring me to blog. So you gotta check this site out once a while okay?

Things I did before I created this entry:
1) woke up and logged on to fb

2) had yoghurt for breakfast and thought of having soup and instant noodle for lunch =P 

3) terrified with a really hideous looking lizard (blackish and dark) in ben's room crawling all over

4) fb, chatting with a few people and getting to know their updates after not hearing from them for sometime and then blog... 

5) considering whether to take a jacuzzi bath later on after lunch. (yet to decide but i have PLENTY of time to waste) 

oh well, off to making lunch. 

update soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment