Sunday, May 30, 2010

my last saturday in KL




Well, my saturday turned out to be great!




Woke up to prep for a super nice outing. Dressed up after showered and went out to Bangsar for Indian food. I had banana leaf rice and fried indian style noodle with banana lassi. :) what a grande meal. It is lunch, so whatever! Shared my food with Kelvin.




Caught a movie, Prince of Persia. It was really awesome at first, but the ending is just kinda blahh. I mean although everything seem interesting during the prescreen and posters but the ending is not what I expected it to turn out. It was quite a happy ending though which in real life I would not find in my life. =(




Bought myself a nice diamond solitaire ring. :P




Wanted to go for Vietnamese food at first but it started to rain cows and dinosaurs. So ended up eating chinese. I had noodles again with honey lemon drink.




Went back home to pack my stuff to return to Penang the next day. *Heavy hearted*




However, with my heart as heavy as a tonne, I still need to get things done so I did most of the packing and then went for a two round session of left4dead with Kelvy and Benji. We managed to win the game and then we head back home to watch , " Couples Retreat " (a very nice movie for couples who would end up with happy ending..... yet again..... )






Cried myself to sleep after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment