Tuesday, June 1, 2010

two days since i stepped foot on the island

Wendy and I in Austin Chase, QB Mall Penang Island

It is the second day since I stepped foot on the island. Though there ain't much going on YET because of the things I am going through, struggling still but not so much now. I managed to find time to start plans of my outings and catch up sessions with my friends one by one.


Monday morning - Benji invited me to exercise. We went and I really sweat off some weights. Had subway breakfast before that though. Healthy living. Settled the reservation for Bart's arrival on Wednesday. So much to do... Went back home and dug out my antique piano. Stared at the keys for awhile. It became total stranger to me that I don't remember how to play anymore. :O


Took out the music pieces and started to play one by one of the songs. Played Lullaby at first and then stucked with Fur Elise ( Beethoven ). Kept practicing until I got it right. :)


Went out to meet Wendy and Rene at QB Mall and landed in Austin Chase for a cup of Banana Strawberry Frootie. It was really nice! I love the new place, so NOT coffeebean and NOT starbucks. Just a new environment. Talked and talked for the whole night about mind vs the heart.


Went back home and became tired.
update soon x o


No comments:

Post a Comment