Saturday, June 19, 2010

my not so lazy Sunday

Sunday - at work as early as 9am. Overslept and didn't manage to complete my make up on time so kinda did it in the car. Lucky there weren't any smudges but I clearly need to get more tutorials and how-tos.


Picked Dennic, my photographer's assistant of the day. Rushed all the way to the shooting venue.
Beautiful scenery I see. Managed to put my make-up together and finally shoot starts.
Halfway thru it my tummy started to growl. Starving. I get hungry easily lately. The sun is getting hotter each minute! Had fun at the shoot today though.
The shoot rep up in about one hour and grabbed breakfast at the nearest Subway. I had chicken slices and egg sub and hot tea at the side. Detoured to Dennic's office for awhile because he was about to be fined for a lost file. LOL!
Stayed on facebook and messenger all day although I wanted to rest so badly.
Oh well, since my blog is being revamped to a prettier look, I can rest right after I take a nice hot shower..
P.S. - Happy Father's Day daddy and all other daddies in the world! (But of course, my dad is the world's greatest!!!)
Updating soon! Stay tune. x o x o







No comments:

Post a Comment