Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First day of summer jazzin'

We wore matching ribbon earrings Nessa got from Forever 21 Camwhoring all the way to the temple in the backseat



Summer lovin', had me a blast! Summer lovin' happened so fast...
First morning. We headed for breakfast at gramp's. I had quite a FEAST! Curry Noodle, Nasi Lemak, Chee Cheong Fun. Yummy~!
After filling up my tummy and we made a trip to the temple where grandpa was cremated and kept. Aunt P had sorrow tears flowed as she began her prayers to her late father.
We went back to gramps and took a drive out to lunch and I had Hainanese Chicken rice for lunch. Though I didn't really have the whole plate myself.
It was Russell's birthday so Q K brought all the kids and I to QB mall for Japanese in Azuna. I loved the ice-cream. oats in vanilla. Real unique.
Rushed all the way to gurney for a nice pampering session of mani and pedi. Nessa and I applied on same colors for our nails and toes while Will just sat and observe us. We had quite some fun there. Milly came late and passed her mani session.
Dinner at Ananda's. Ate like Kings and Queens again. LOL! Chattered and drinks. Lovely!
Shopped along Little India and got ourselves some fun stuff to do for the slumber party later on.








No comments:

Post a Comment