Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bart on the island - First day

awww, sitting now at Dennic's workplace while bloggin.
eff-in forgotten to take pictures with Bart and YY today. Frustrated.
Watched a movie earlier today " Once a gangster" Darn funny!!!
Ate 1908 New York Chicken hotdog and garlic flavored pretzel. So greedy*
Checked in the hotel for Bart before picking them from the terminal.
Eat again, this time i had laksa with sugarcane from the roadside ( not knowing if they used drain water to make it ) ewww... disgusting...
Wanted to ride on the cable up to Penang hill but unfortunately, it is still under renovation. So bummer*
Dropped Bart and his gf at the hotel to shower while I sat alone in the car thinking to myself about my problems. Then I got stressed up. THen I *secret*
Talked to Dennic over the phone and apparently he is "sick"... ( Later on he admits and confessed that he lied to me... I poot poot for awhile )
Went to the Goddess of Mercy's temple and saw real life scenario of the poor, the samaritans, the bad and etc. Took some pictures then met up with Dennic at his place. Visit an art gallery next to his crib. Real nice! Inspired me to wanna do art again. Excited*
Went for dinner and I ate Hokkien Noodle (one bowl all by myself...), Ice Kacang (Yumm...), fried tofu...
After dinner, brought Bart and gf to gurney cus he wanted to eat chicken skin but there are no place to park so i waited in front of MCD and bought myself a regular fries...
Left the love birds back at the hotel while they get themselves ready for movies and I started thinking about my own problems again and get sick of my life!
Came over to Dennic's place again and then here it is. This post!
updates soon x o

No comments:

Post a Comment