Saturday, June 19, 2010

twisted saturday

I had a lot to do today. Woke up to fetch my mom for an eye check up in Island Plaza.
Was still pretty sleepy and almost dozed off while I was driving. Waited for quite sometime for the checkup to be completed then went back home to prep myself for a whole day outing. "Tiring!" I thought to myself but I believed it'll be worth it.
Went to SOHO in Upper Penang Road for lunch and dropped my sis at the "Library" then head straight to meet Wendy, Kenneth and Jack. Had an awesome awesome memory flashback of old times. Gosh, I never thought Jack was from so many schools before. Uplands, Sri Inai, Saints, etc. Bad kid. LOL!
Left after sitting in Winter Warmers for two hours plus sipping tea and yakity yakking.
Met Dennic, Wendy, Kenneth for dinner having Lok Lok and Sushi at Rat's Island. LOL! Had another great session of joy and laughter.
Last destination of the day. Karaoke place called BOSS at Times Square.
*Real sweet memories*
One of the days I wouldn't forget.
Bookmarked in one page of my diary hidden inside my heart.
Slept at almost 1am for an early start tomorrow.

Photoshoot.
Note to Big Bu:
To die and part is a less evil; but to part and live, there, there is the torment.

1 comment:

  1. U got that Right Small Bu

    "To die and part is a less evil; but to part and live, there, there is the torment."

    I can't agree more. I am going through the torment and every moments it feels like living in an abyss. a Depth where no light can reach and i'll be waiting for the light to reach and guide me out of the abyss.

    ReplyDelete