Monday, June 28, 2010

Wacked up weekend was real fun...







My super mad weekend with the krazy bunchies.
Had lotsa food. Loadsa fun, loadsa crazed up times.
Went to karaoke with the kids and Milly. Sang our hearts out and lovin the "Billionaire" song by Travie Mccoy.
Did some glass painting with the kids and picked Kelvin from the terminal.
Soooo "adrenaline rush" like he txtd me. Everyone was super happy when the minute they saw him. He looked different. I don't know, maybe a lot better than the last time I saw him. He was a real slop then.
Anyway, we went to Rat's Island for hawkers. Had some moments catching up and rushed all the way back home to prep for QE II.
Met my god bro there and get to know new friends. Gosh there was also male stripteasers. It was a whole night of a different experience. I also tried Cosmopoliton drink and lovin' it. It was so yum!
Chilled for a couple of hours there and started starving and it was about 1.50am?? So I didn't know where I could get food and rang Dennic up. He told me that the burger stall near his workplace is not bad. Detoured over to chat him up while Kelv got me the burger. Incredibly so true, it was super yum!
Went back home and slept straight away cus too tired and a whole new day ahead of activities.
In a nutshell, durians-yong tau foo, popiah, char koay teow-seafood
Movies at gramps til 2am but i dozed off in the middle due to being absolutely worn out.
Day of departure- went out to temples, drove around for herbal drink then walked around QB Mall and more food. It was all such a short short time.
It was rather fun but the time spent is really just too short. Will and Nessa was really sad that Kelv could not hang a little longer.
After dropping him back at the terminal, got back home and nap for about fifteen minutes cus was feeling unwell. However, got coerced to attend some relative's wedding.
There, my night was just empty.
~Good night~


















No comments:

Post a Comment