Sunday, June 20, 2010

bittersweet

Last night, it was bitter for me. For there are so many reasons that I would not want believe of a better tomorrow. Screw it I could not sleep. I was depressed as I confide in Johnson who is all the way in Liverpool. He told me some wise phrase that used to be utters from my own very self before. Yet I do not remember of the time where I was at his position, free and happy.
today is a total different day for me. a start of a new week.
It is usually a boring Monday for me but today two cheerful beings are on their way to be on the island. An obvious sign of additional fun added in my daily life.
All the plans and all the things we are gonna do. Boy, it thrilled me to my very bones.
Starving. (got myself yoghurt in my typically classic favorite flavor, strawberry!)
Waiting for my lunch delivery at the moment. I am having Maccy D (:
Kenneth is such a hypocrite to keep complaining that I am too thin for my figure yet he kept calling me FAT. Mixed feelings*
update soon
(thinking of what to wear to the airport to greet them later) psyched!

No comments:

Post a Comment