Tuesday, June 15, 2010

my reunion with Michael




こんにちは. ^^
それは再度私である!
I woke up as early as 8am after sleeping at a wee hour last night. Blurry as I am, I had to drop Milly to class so that I can have the car to myself.
Got back home and got a little hungry so I made myself four slices of sandwiches. Ate them while watching tv. After eating, no more movie that dig my interest so I plan to take a cat nap for about an hour before meeting Michael at 12.30pm.
When my alarm rang at 11am, Michael called to reschedule the time to 12pm. I was like oh-em-gee... I am not ready because I haven't shower or beautify myself. Rushed all the way til I managed to be there right on time! Okay, I lied. I was about 3 minutes late. whee, what a big improvement!!!)
Ordered my hot cup of green ocha, I flipped through the menu from front to back then front again. Didn't know what I want. Finally made my mind on ordering Sake Fish in teriyaki.
We ate and caught up good old times and realized we did not meet for at least 4 years.
Finally went back home to watch tv while chatting online.
Left to pick Milly again and dropped by One Stop to get the Multi SD Card Slot reader. Got home to try it out but it was not working. Bummered* I had to go back and ask for a refund or to replace with a new one.
Chat with Kelvin over msn, pity Big Bu he got his helmet stolen. He had a rough day today but I managed to cheer him up a little. Hope he sleeps soundly tonight.









No comments:

Post a Comment