Tuesday, June 8, 2010




Es ist ich wieder!




Updating again. Too lazy to update everything in detailed!




In a nutshell, I wanted to do my nails right after blogging. I have got some chipped nails which i need to smoothen. I wanted to do it days ago but i was so caught up with other stuff.




Went out with Benji earlier cus he fetched me to get bus tickets and have lunch while he wanted to also pick his brother from college.




Got my tickets and came back to chat with Rene, who recently rescued a brown and white chihuahua and is currently looking for an owner for it. Hmm.




Tired and body ache even though I woke up at noon! Have not been sleeping well lately.




Unknown reasons to that, but I hope that I grew prettier each day for sleeping at the time needed for rejuvenation of my complexion to glowy and shiny. LOL...




Looked at some dining place in Penang which I am interestedto go. Especially this place known to be famous for dining looking at the sunset. Sigis by the beach at Golden Sands Resort. How romantic it would be.




No comments:

Post a Comment