Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Out of all the boys, you're not like the others.
From the very first day, I knew we'd be lovers.
In my wildest dreams, my darkest desires.
Would I declare to you, your love takes me higher... 
We are two in a million,
We've got all the luck we could be given,
And if the world should stop we'll still have each other
And no matter what, we'll be forever as one.
.
It's a crazy where everything changes, 
One minute you're up and the next thing you're breaking.
When I lose my way and the skies they get heavy,
It'll be okay the moment you're with me..
No one would've guessed we'd be standing strong today,
Solid as a rock and perfect in every way... 
I love the way I am loved by you.

My days will not be of such rainbow colors if it wasn't for you to exist in every breath I take.

Thank you for loving me.

You mean everything.

With love,
Forever more: J.Alexis T-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment